Golestan province is considered a flood-prone area because of its special conditions, and due to the occurrence of historical and destructive floods, it suffers countless damages and fatalities every year, some of which are irreparable. In this regard, one of the executive actions would be flood control by organizing rivers and waterways.
Therefore, performing the dredging operations and implementing stone walls to protect the river are useful and necessary solutions. In addition to protecting the river, these structures will have other beneficial effects, some of which will be mentioned below.
1- Controlling floods and preventing financial and human losses in the rivers
2-Preventing drift and erosion of the river area
3- Preventing the bed and wall washing of the river
4- Beauty and spectacular effect of the river
Golestan Regional Water Company, as the custodian of rivers, has handed over the services of monitoring, executive operations, protection, and organization of rivers to Mouj Ab Fan company at the level of 210 km
– Technical and executive control of projects based on plans, and making changes if necessary in coordination with the employer
– Continuous monitoring of project implementation (controlling the accuracy and quality of executive operations)
– investigating the invoice of contractors to approve and implement agendas
– Establishing safety, health, and occupational safety instructions during implementation
– Supervising the construction and quality controls of materials, supplies, equipment, soil mechanics tests, and stone materials
– investigating the invoice of contractors
– Time management and control of contractors’ delays
– Financial management of projects