Optimal management and exploitation of bed and area of all waterways (rivers and canals, etc.), requires accurate statistics of legal and illegal Interferences. To achieve this, short-term, medium-term, and long-term planning should be developed. Therefore, it is necessary to inspect and examine the waterway basins of Golestan.
Therefore, the Roudbani project was handed over to Mouj Ab Fan Consulting Engineering in 2 contracts and at the level of 2700 km.
Daily visit of each working group including:
• Controlling the rental contracts, identifying violators to the bed and area of waterways, identifying the intersecting structures, and submitting a report to the employer
• Visiting all waterways in the field of performance in accordance with the contract
• Identifying violators to the bed and area of rivers and wetlands, the legal area of the sea, and unauthorized harvesters of river materials
• Forming a file against all violators to the riverbed or offenders who do not comply with the issued permits, as well as preparing a sketch of the violation and its coordinate, etc.
• Identifying the abandoned streams and presenting a report on the land-use status of them
• Making videos and photos of the work process including issuing warnings, areas subject to demolition, and seizures
• Prosecution of judicial cases, and filing lawsuits against natural or legal persons who have violated the bed and area of waterways.